CKL HDMI KVM USB svič CKL-94HUA 4 ports HDMI 1.3a Compliant up to 1080p HDTV, audio, svič mode: push button / hotkey / mouse
Šifra proizvoda: 8925
MP Cena sa PDV: 13.240,00
Proizvod trenutno nije u maloprodaji a dostupan je, možete ga slobodno poručiti i dobićete odmah odgovor ili pozovete 011/213 55 20 ili pošaljete email sa upitom na firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com ili firstname.lastname@example.org. Roba može biti u centralnom magacinu, na carini, nije ažurirano stanje na sajtu ili je rezervisana.
Opis4Port HDMI KVM switch (with audio)
1* 4 Port HDMI KVM Switch
4* Integrated KVM Cables with HDMI, USB, speaker and microphone plugs (1.5 Meters)
1* User Manual in English
1* DC 5V Power Adapter
It allows you to access four computers/DVR/NVR from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse and monitor console. They are widely used in security exchange market, multimedia conference room, booking hall ect...
• One USB console controls 4 HDMI-interface computers /DVR/NVR
• Switch Mode: a. Button push b. Keyboard Hot-Key switch c. Mouse switch
• Superior video quality :1080P@60Hz
• Multiplatform support: Windows 10/7/2000/XP/Vista, Linux and Mac
• Support Hot plug & play
• Support HDCP, Support auto EDID
• Support auto detection, if one computer is powered off, the switch will automatically switch to the next powered-on computer (The default is in closed state, if you want to open it, please read the below setting operation instructions).
• With memory function in case of power-down
• Support independent mouse keyboard switch, even without USB signal input, you can switch the input device easily by keyboard or mouse
• Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers /DVR/NVR
• With USB2.0 Hub
·For wireless keyboard and mouse, please connect to the USB output Port with Keyboard Icon, or the USB 2.0 Port on front panel.
·For gaming or multi-media keyboard and mouse, please connect to the USB 2.0 Hub on front panel. Note: this connection does not support Hotkey or mouse switch. Suggest to connect your wired keyboard/mouse to correspondent USB out port on back panel to keep either hotkey or mouse switch feature.
·If in case video not display properly, try pressing the "1080P Auto EDID" button on front panel.
·For laptops without USB and HDMI output, pls use reliable docking station (not we can control).