mikrofon, e-mail dojava alarma, softver za 36 kamera, tpCamera App za Android iOS
HD Day/Night Cloud Camera, 300Mbps Wi-Fi
• 720p HD Imaging - HD resolution provides sharper, clearer images
• Night Vision - Automatic night vision functionality supports 24-hour surveillance
• H.264 Compression - Ensure smooth HD video streaming while consuming less bandwidth
• tpCamera App - Use the tpCamera app to access feeds from anywhere, at any time
• Motion & Sound Detection - Immediate email notifications whenever motion or sound is detected
• Easy Setup - Install and operate the camera in minutes
• 300Mbps Wireless - 300Mbps wireless for stable connectivity and Wi-Fi extension
Stay Connected and Secure
The NC250 is a perfect companion for your home and office, to help you keep in touch with what matters most and give you with that sense of well-being while you are at work or play.
Watch Anytime, Anywhere with the tpCamera App
The tpCamera app works with any smartphones, letting you monitor, record video, and snap pictures anywhere you have an Internet connection. Never miss a special moment, even when you’re not at home.
See Everything Clearly
With 720p HD resolution, the NC250 makes monitoring easier by capturing a sharp picture and excellent detail.
Motion and Sound Detection for Instant Alerts
The NC250 can automatically send notifications by email as soon as it detects motion or sound, keeping you aware of what’s happening as it happens.
Install the NC250 in minutes:
1. Connect your camera to your network (if you have a router with a WPS button, you can complete setup wirelessly)
2. Download the FREE tpCamera app
3. Follow the on-screen directions
300Mbps Wireless for Smooth Video & Wi-Fi Expansion
Able to reach wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps, the NC250 lets you steam video without lag. In addition, the NC250 can also expand your Wi-Fi network with its Wi-Fi Extender functionality.
Its compact design lets you place the NC250 anywhere, including tables, walls, or even the ceiling.
1. Stick the tape on the camera
2. Stick the camera on the wall